Sunday, April 10, 2011

New community coming up

Im calling Sandrock as finished for right now. I put diamond shovels in the appropriate places for those who contributed. For those who still would like to build there, go right ahead.
The next project I will post later tonight as well as some handy instructions on how to build it. Its going to be under da sea themed. I also plan on posting a version of the map with landmarks labeled so new people can find things easier.
Also the reward for participating in the next project will be a diamond shovel. I hope to see people build some common areas and things that benefit the community that fit the theme. I will post an announcement in the steam group so people can comment and make lists of things they would like to see in the under sea community.

No comments:

Post a Comment