Saturday, January 15, 2011

Possible Corrupt World Map

Unfortunately it may turn out that our current World has corrupt data that will not load onto the server software. In short, our world is unusable at this current point.
This is the error:

java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -127
    at me.c(SourceFile:130)
    at ly.d(SourceFile:92)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.c(SourceFile:168)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.d(SourceFile:141)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:216)
    at cu.run(SourceFile:512

I would recommend that some of you look up some solutions to this answer, I plan on going to the Minecraft forums as well as sending an email to Mojang support.

I have figured the world map is corrupted because when I carry over the map to different server software it crashes at start-up, while other world maps work fine. If tried trial and error many times and the world map seems to be the consistent problem.

If I cannot solve this problem with the world map we have some choices. I can roll back to a previous working version of the world map, which would be January 10th 2011.

Until then, please enjoy our new Intermission map, I call this world Ultra Advanced Terra CD 64 Gamma Special Edition. I will be playing here as well till things get sorted out.

No comments:

Post a Comment