Sunday, January 23, 2011

Gladiator Tourney

If we can get the tourney going today I will host it and hand out the prize. But due to having to roll the server back and losing any progress I made on actually working on the stadium we wont be able to fighter there.
We can possibly use the lambda logo to fight on. If people show up at six we can think up some rules and go at it.
If someone could put a fence around our impromptu stadium to prevent monster intervention that would be great, I will go online to set things up for the match. The location should make it pretty interesting. I will teleport anyone who needs it to the fight location.
Im going to start the thing at 6:00, contestants will get a full set of leather armor, a bow if they need one, 20 arrows, and a stone sword.
I will start a group chat through steam before the match, with mics for fun.
Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment